Firefighters in Coldwater saved a puppy from overdosing on fentanyl.
Coldwater Firefighters posted about the rescue on their Facebook page.
According to firefighters who responded, the puppy named Whip got into a fentanyl patch.
Whip’s owners brought her to firefighters, who administered two doses of medicine to the pup to reverse the overdose.
Firefighters say Whip is doing just fine now. They say the dog will be monitored until her follow-up appointment with her veterinarian.
(02-04-2023) Prairie Heights Theatre Presents Clue This Weekend
(02-04-2023) Sunny And Windy For Saturday
(02-03-2023) ProMedica Coldwater Reaches New Contract With Nurses
(02-03-2023) Charges Filed In Branch County Sexual Assault
(02-02-2023) Mongo Food Pantry Open For Distribution Thursday Night
(02-02-2023) Trine Theatre Prepares To Present 'Hitchcock' Play
(02-01-2023) Angola Water Study Results From Recent Study By INTERA
(02-01-2023) A New Trine University President Has Been Announced
(02-01-2023) Angola City Police Searching For Shoplifting Suspect
(01-31-2023) Michigan Man Pleads No Contest To Murder Of His Girlfriend
(01-31-2023) Man Hospitalized After Single Car Crash
(01-31-2023) Partisan School Board Races Being Considered